hello my lovelies…
i know it’s been far too long since i’ve uploaded a post. (so long that i’ve almost forgotten how to start one! ) AND I APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY. i promise, this blog has been on the back of my mind for some time now, and i am so excited to reconnect with all of you again.
as i wrap up my first year in college and try to reorganize, remotivate and restart this creation of mine, i’ve decided to make a few changes to really make this sphere my own again.
please bear with this post as i update you all with some of the things i learned this past year as well as a couple of changes i want to make to this blog.
can i say wow.
the lessons i learned
the experiences i had
the food i ate
the friends i made
a truly unforgettable time that I never, ever want to forget.
also i time that i found myself slowly growing distant from who i am as i tried to find who i am. which brings me to my next point:
i need this blog. i need to make it mine again.
this being said, here are a couple of changes i’ll be bringing to this little corner of my world.
i want to share my interests with you
i want to share my hobbies with you
i want to share my thoughts with you
i want to introduce new worlds to you
i want to grow with you
and to accomplish this, i’ll be posting a lot more of my photography, more lists of what i like. more recommendations that aren’t entirely centered around books.
so please bear with me as i try to make this a better embodiment of me and as i bring about changes for us.
Hello my lovely friends 🙂
I’m back today with a nomination to another award! I was nominated by the sweet Megan @ bookslayer reads. Although the time I’ve known her is quite short, her blog is really a great place and worth of your visit, so make sure to check her blog out as well!
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
Nominate 15 blogs of your choice (I will be nominating five blogs)
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
The rules here are short and sweet so lets go ahead and get started!
7 Facts About Me
- My favorite animal is the giraffe. I’m literally obsessed with their elegance, and find them to be so cute! They look so genial, yet regal. One day, I want to become a zookeeper just so I can be near them.
- I’m very meticulous and obsessive when it comes to watching a TV show. I have to watch every minute in the correct order… I also can’t handle cliffhangers so I always have to stop in the middle of an episode. This is why I can never watch anything with anyone. It’s also why I can only watch a TV show when all the episodes are out.
- I love food, but I’m not picky. I’ll eat anything and everything, and really can’t tell the difference in the quality of food unless someone points it out to me.
- Though I follow recipes, I never actually use the designated measurements. Maybe it’s cause I’m too lazy to actually measure things out. Or maybe it’s because I like to pretend I’m a professional chef.
- I love fashion/lifestyle vloggers. They’re what I watch before falling asleep or during my workouts.
- I love listening to people talk. Voices are my favorite things about people, and I can normally identify a person by their voices.
- I can’t remember names to save my life, so if I remember your name, consider yourself honored.
Sorry for boring you with miscellaneous facts about myself, but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless!
Lashaan and Trang @ Bookidote
Beth @ Reading Every Night
Holly @ Nut Free Nerd
Sammie @ Books and Biros
Donna @ ChocolatenWaffles
These are some of my personal favorite book blogs. They are very worthy of this award, and everyone needs to go check them out 🙂
What are some facts about you that others may not know? Let me know in the comments below 🙂